Unlock Your Potential: Harness the Power of Neuro Linguistic Programming to Build Resilience and Achieve Entrepreneurial Success
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) has been described as the art and science of human excellence.
Motivational speaker Tony Robbins says of NLP: “NLP has helped me to become a more effective communicator, a better leader, and a more successful person. It is a powerful tool that can help you achieve anything you set your mind to.”
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs who want to harness the power of NLP tools to boost their results & success;
- Anyone in business who feels stuck, or needs to clear mental blocks;
- Anyone who is curious about what NLP can offer their own personal & professional development.
- Understanding why Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a perfect set of psychological tools for entrepreneurs and start-ups
- Mastering your mindset for resilience & success
- Creating empowering beliefs and cultivating a success-oriented mindset
- Identifying and overcoming limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging patterns
- The heart of influential communication: Building rapport and establishing connections
- Building Resilience and Facing Challenges
- Programming Your Future
Who will be leading the course?
Justin Tipper is a Certified Trainer of NLP, Humanistic Neuro Linguistic Psychology, and a Certified NLP Coach.
He’s been training NLP for more than 25 years, as well as coaching hundreds of business leaders and owners, and helping people overcome huge life challenges in his therapy practice.
What do attendees say about Justin’s courses?
“Truly magnificent, brilliant, incredible learning.” Eileen Dutton, Civil Servant
“AWESOME!! What an experience.” Ann Ratcliffe, Business Coach
“Well worth doing on a personal as well as business level.” Angie Lawrence, Owner – Cinnamon Embroidery
Even if you cannot attend this event, get in touch for more like this:
email: email@example.com or call 07624 490807.
Date & Times for the workshop
Saturday 16 September 2023.
Registration 09.30, start workshop 10.00 finish 17.30.
Where will the Training take place?
A venue in the Isle of Man, to be confirmed.
Front Row Seat £105.00 if booked by Friday 15 September 2023