NLP has been defined in many different ways:
• The art and science of human excellence
• The knowledge of how mind (neuro) and language (linguistic) interface to create our internal programs and our reality (programming)
• The study of people and how they process information about the world around them
• The study of human transformation
• The art and science of how people change
In essence, NLP is about how we think, how we communicate, how we create our own ‘map’ of the world, and how we can change any of that if we choose to.